View Single Post
Old 11-21-2022, 07:04 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemoman View Post
Congrats, jguns! I know you had a wonderful journey and your guitar looks fabulous.

My student guitar that I built with Steve and Ryan has quickly become my favorite go-to guitar!

Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine as you savor the memories you made and those you continue to make with your handmade guitar.
Thanks Kevin, I couldn't be happier with how well this guitar turned out. The looks, IMHO, are off the charts gorgeous but the tone FAR exceeded my expectation. With it being less than a week old, I am still getting acquainted with it but I am starting to see where mine too could become that go-to guitar.

Glad to hear that you are getting along so well with your Padauk beauty. It was fun following along with your build prior to mine starting so that I kind of knew what would be in store. Continue to enjoy it and play it in good health!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpolineni View Post
Congrats John on a STUNNING guitar! I know you'll love the deep body 00 as much as I do. It would be fun to meet up and compare our guitars one day!
Hi Vasu, Thanks for the kind words. I am sooo enjoying it. In fact, I think I hear it calling me from the back room now saying come play me. I hope we get a chance to meet in the future and compare our creations.

All the best,
John