View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 05:06 PM

Default Eddie's Guitars VIDEO & Pics: Benjamin Paldacci Guitars - Small OM, New Model

This guitar Has been ordered by the Great Shop Eddie's Guitars, who is my new dealer in the USA! Such an honor to be in their team of Luthiers!

SPECIFICATIONS:

Year: 2019
Body Size: Small OM 14 Frets
Top: Engelmann Bearclaw Spruce
Burst: "Orion Nebula" 3 Tons Sunburst
Back & Sides Material: Wenge
Rosette: Constellation "Libra Pattern", full Wenge
Faceplate - Front: Wenge
Faceplate - Back: Figured Maple
Bindings: Wenge
Neck: Honduras Mahogany Bolt On Neck
Nut & Saddle Material: Bone
Fingerboard Material: indian Black ebony
Endgraft: Ebony Burl
Scale Length: 25.5''
Number Of Frets Clear: 14
Number Of Frets Total: 20
Fretboard radius: 16''
Finish: Super Thin Polyurethane
Bridge Material: African ebony
Tuning Machines: Gotoh 510 "Cosmo Black"

I am SO impatient to hear this Constellation #1. This is my new shape called "Small OM". I'll talk more about it, after her first appearance at the Salon International de Guitare de Québec International Guitar Show

I finished this guitar during a 15 days Masterclass, at Michel Pellerin's workshop. I did that to finally start to make my own finish myself, and definitely, this is one of the best experience & decision of my Life as Luthier.

Nut & saddle, are roughly made. The action is higher than the final setting, and the tension is on the strings (but slightly underpitched). It is time, to let this beauty sleep for a couple of days, and to finally set it as best as she deserved!

The amazing François Pelletier / Guitariste-Compositeur will play it live, the last day at the last showcase of the Salon on October, 3rd. It will be a sunday, definitely a funday!

She represent, all the hardwork & precious advices, I've had at Michel Pellerin's Finish Masterclass. Definitely, she's Gold to me!

Professional studio Pictures will follow in a couple of weeks!

"I strive to build my instruments with the finest Tone, Ergonomics & Aesthetics"

https://www.benjaminpaldacciguitars.com/

Last edited by BenjaminPaldacci; 11-27-2019 at 12:47 PM.