View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 05:37 PM

So, I have been more in the workshop, than on this forum. I have plenty of threads to catch, but here is a little update of the workshop.

I am currently working on 2 custom Orders from Customers in the United States. They both wanted an OM.

The first one is Pao Ferro & Sitka Spruce, Bearclaw. The second one is Granadillo & Carpathian Spruce.

When I am not working on guitars for my customers, I have guitars on the workbench. Those Four projects are here for future Guitar Showcases or unexpected customers, and woods I picked represents a good pannel of what I have (well, there are no Dalbergias in this bunch). Some of those woods are a first for me, and I have them for a long time in my Woodstash. This is such an honor, to work with premium material like those ones.

- OM Figured Claro Walnut & Mastergrade Salvaged Sitka Spruce, Honduran Mahogany neck;
- OO-12 Straight African Mahogany & Mastergrade Engelmann Spruce, Honduran Mahogany neck;
- OO-12 Figured Honduran Mahogany & Lutz Spruce, Honduran Mahogany neck;
- OM Wenge & Red Spruce (this top is a Pretty nice one!), Honduran Mahogany neck.

Bonus: pictures of my workshop. I recently allowed more space for it, and it allow me to build guitars in a better Workspace, with a lot of light! Life is good

"I strive to build my instruments with the finest Tone, Ergonomics & Aesthetics"

https://www.benjaminpaldacciguitars.com/