View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 04:37 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth Casper View Post
Nice! Another curly mahogany in the works!
You really just can't have too much curly mahogany. It alway satisfies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by antsdmb View Post
My goodness, Juston. I can't keep up with all of your builds, but know that each one makes me jealous. You spec them out perfectly. I have some variety in my stable of guitars, but I completely understand where you're coming from loading up with Circa's. My OM from John is just heavenly.

Mark
Yeah, I'm really loving John's work and I'm especially appreciate that he covers so much territory sound-wise. I also love my OM. It's a bone shaker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
Gorgeous wood! Thanks for sharing this with us.

Hey, as long as I'm here, I've a question. I remember a build post in recent months that you didn't start. Alas, I can't find it. I've gone back 10 pages into the AGF archives. No luck, yet. Any suggestions? I'm recalling a thread by a guy who goes by the name of a pretentious jazz chord. Suggestions? (Apologies to my good friend, Bob. I couldn't resist.)
I don't know about anyone named Bob. I do know there's someone that calls himself The Artist Formerly and Currently Known As iim7v7v7x. I'm not sure on the pronunciation.

Actually, Bob did give me the run down on what that phrase means on the phone last month and now I feel 1) smarter and 2) cooler.