Thread: NGD X-30
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanB View Post
Tom2 has been an incredible resource in my search for the ideal nylon string guitar. I think that he may be the most credible technical source on this forum (not that he is the only one to listen to). Thank you Tom2.

It would be nice to have a technical thread on this CF forum, one that deals with technical problems and solutions. As things are, the information is scattered around in various threads. I know that at some point I may want to come back to Tom2s information but may have a hard time remembering exactly where he placed the information.

Just a thought.
Searching for the answers on AGF is hit and miss. There's simply so much on this site that trying to search and find exactly the thread I once read and later remembered became a problem for me.

I have an extensive folder system that works for me. Anytime I find a thread that I think has value, I simply save the page in that folder: saddles, nuts, pre-amp, amps, etc., etc. If the the thread is updated, I save it to the same folder and let it overwrite/replace the old file with the updated posts until people stop writing in the thread.

It doesn't take that much time at all and I can find just the information that is meaningful to ME, filtered from the thousands of threads on AGF that have no meaning to me--without using the AGF search function which only occasionally gets me what I want quickly.