View Single Post
Old 06-30-2022, 04:10 PM
Charter Member

Default THEY LIED!!!!!!!!!

I was told that it would come in July 26th....

But instead I got this notice that my Mac Studio MI MAX is IN!!!!

Totally unprepared...ha ha..As I had not yet bought the monitor and KeYboard and mouse. Why buy Early = I said? Did not want to have a brand new monitor sitting around for a month or more.

* So I just now Took KevWind's advice and bought the middle grade ASUS 27 inch Pro Art CV from B&H... Good news is it went down $30 since I last check a couple of weeks ago. Will come in July 6th.

** Will take in my computer tomorrow or Monday, to have them transfer over all of the old information. It takes two days. So I assume I will get the computer in hands Tuesday or so, which I will still have to wait till the 6th for my new monitor.

Now I am rushing to clean up my computer and throw away every necessary item on it. As I have so many hobbies, I had thousands of articles and items that I have been interested in. Not to mention several thousand photos. I am a bit of a computer horde...messy screen.

They caught me totally off guard. Well, in reality it is a good thing coming early. Just was not expecting this in the least.

*** on an interesting note...it seems Apple now offers their typical white mouse in Black and silver. That is the only difference but they are charging an extra $20 for that color option. White is good for me. Certainly not worth twenty bucks more.