View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 07:49 AM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitars44me View Post
Yes Jamie. John found this wonderful almost purple Walnut, and we are aiming for all US woods. (Except the Spanish Cedar linings)

As for Rob, I feel fortunate you did not sell him the Brown Bomb! I saw the pic Mike took of you two with his checkbook out!

Rob, did you go all in and order the CF struts and elevated Fretboard, bevels and port? I did again! Haha

Rock on AGF

Paul
Paul, gorgeous guitar....but...as I see it you now will have a BIG problem. Now I'm talking BIG, BIG, BIG here....

The problem is this...with a virtual "harem" of beauties WHICH one of these guitars do you take to your gigs?????

So Paul, will it be a rotation system...one today, another tomorrow, etc. etc.? Or will it be a coin flip each day?? Or will you just close your eyes and grab a case and dance with whichever one you grabbed?? Or will you just take them all each time and give each a little time in your show?? To me, this is like being invited to an all girls dance party and trying to decide which one to dance with .

Let's see....there's:

This big bad boy...J Kinnaird BigModSlopeD12c Cedar/Hog bevels port K&K;
OR JK BigModSlopeD12c BCEuro/HRW bevels, port, K&K; not to forget there's JK 00012c Adi/HRW Port K&K (good ole #99)...

And now JK #4 the AMAZING MAPLE????

Since you have SOOOO many beauties cosmetically, inquiring minds need to know the answer to how you solve this BIG problem?? .

ps: what a NICE problem to have

Woody (aka: Mike)

FOR SALE: Kinnaird Brazilian!!

Last edited by invguy921; 03-09-2018 at 03:07 PM.