View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 04:16 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glennwillow View Post
Thanks so much Mike!

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kind comments and encouragement, Mike. I do work hard on these tutorials, so I appreciate your noticing the efforts and the results!

Since you do this kind of thing, too, you know the questions you ask yourself... Is this worth the effort, will anyone care, will this help anyone? Sometimes we just take a stab in the dark and so if we can be of help.

I hope you find this helpful, Mike! Thanks so much for taking the time to watch and provide encouragement here and on YouTube.

- Glenn
Absolutely Glenn! I started making videos for my Guitars For Vets students when the pandemic started. To date I have posted about 40ish lessons, averaging about 7 minutes each. I started with very little production skill and with 4 subscribers. I have learned a lot about production in the past year, upgrading my video and audio hardware, and modifying camera angle and content format. I recently surpassed 10k subscribers, which has shocked me, but has affirmed to me that the videos are used and useful. But, as I mentioned, Glenn, your effort is top notch, and you have inspired me to up my game. Thanks again!