Thread: Sexauer/'15
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 02:30 PM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick_S View Post
Firefox switched to Yahoo as their default search engine, but you can easily switch it to Google if desired by clicking the magnifying glass icon in the search box, which displays a link to 'Change Search Settings' and then select Google as your default in the next dialog box.

-Rick
Thank you. I have done that several times now and even though it SAYS Google is my choice, I find that after a short time I am once again trapped in a Yahoo loop. I'd have no problem with the Yahoo engine if it worked for me, but there seems to be a serious bug where it blows right through a page I have chosen, gives a false error for a few seconds, and then defaults to a Yahoo search. If I try to use the back button, it becomes a loop and switches between the error page and the search results at high speed forever, or at least long enough to lose my attention and make me shut down the browser. That said, I have had stability since yesterday at the moment. Being hijacked I can handle, but being hijacked by incompetence is another thing.