View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 10:22 PM

Hi, I apologize for the intrusion of this post to this experiment.

I just recently came across Cuki79's IRs from the internet.. and I do have a CabM+ that I use with my electric guitar rig.

I recently did a gig with my acoustic equipped with a not-so-desirable Fishman sonitone.

I have no understanding of IR's other than using them as my cab sims to my electric guitar rig.. If I'm understanding this correctly, a shorter 42ms IR would lead to little to no quack tone? as it's my main problem that I couldnt solve with just eq'ing with my CabM+.

currently I load everything at 200ms.. so should I load everything at shortest 42ms?

although it sounded "better" than having my acoustic go straight to the PA. I'm planning to upgrade my pickups, but I wanted to see if I can make it better using my existing gear so I can hold off spending money!

DendenDeSarapen

"You dont choose the guitar, the guitar chooses you. If an any time the guitar chooses you, you have to buy it. If you can't afford it, and you can't steal, borrow, or come up with the money to buy it, you'll eventually die of a broken heart"