View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 02:23 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikealpine View Post
Tom,

I just wanted to chime in with how impressed I am with how this is turning out. I love the details, like the way the diamonds spill off the fretboard at the 12th fret. Overall this is a beautiful build and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished guitar, and getting your playing impressions. Great work!

All the best,
Mike
Thank you very much for chiming in. The more the merrier. I think Steve is doing outstanding work and the more that see that the better it is. Thanks for your compliments on the build and the choices.

I am getting very anxious to see the final product as well, can't wait to see what the box will look like with the finish, the koa should explode not to mention the paua and the BRW. Man, I am excited.

I get so hung up on the aesthetics, I forget sometimes about the sound. I guess I have heard so many of Steve's guitars as well as read so many glowing reviews, that I am not even worried about that part, I know it will be outstanding. There is just a trust level there I guess.

Anyway, keep tuned, more updates to come as this fretboard is still on schedule to get just a little fancier yet!!