Thread: NGD!l and NPD!
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 12:55 PM

Default NGD!l and NPD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysachs View Post
Congrats! I’m not a humbucker guy, but that’s a sweet looking Lester regardless. And I’d really love to play around with an Oceans 12 some day - looks like fun. Although I have my set and forget reverb and delay pedals already well established, so I’ll probably never get around to it.

Enjoy!

-Ray
Thanks! That pedal looks complicated, but it’s actually quite easy to dial a nice tone with it right away. I’m barely scratching the surface discovering what this thing can do, but so far it’s been easy to dial a tone and get lost in ambient bliss with my guitar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dru Edwards View Post
Fantastic! Beautiful fireburst. I ordered a fireburst Studio back in 2006 but they were backordered so I went to the local store and bought the wine red with gold hardware Studio instead. That was my 2nd Les Paul after my '99 Standard.

I just checked the specs, 490R / 498T pickups. That's what I have in my studio and they are awesome for hard rock / metal.

In case you're interested, here's Gibson's specs for the 2016 studios. Save it as a PDF for future reference.

http://legacy.gibson.com/Products/El...ul-Studio.aspx
Thanks for that link! That’s a very detailed spec sheet for sure. I was almost expecting to see the screw material and weight lol! I didn’t even know it has coil splitting, and yes, those pickups sound sweet. No need to change them. And it also answered the question why this guitar is so light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyBoy View Post
Sweet Guitar! Who needs binding? Those two additions along with your currnet rig should keep you occupied for a long time. Play in good health! RB

Thanks! It’s a no bells no whistles let’s get to work kind of guitar. Love the finish, and the nitro finish is already showing signs of natural aging.

Last edited by 1neeto; 06-26-2021 at 01:01 PM.