View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacluth View Post
Thanks everyone for the kind things, and especially many thanks to the great patron and friend we have in Tom. You are a better man than I Tom - mainly because I couldn't have refrained from making the title "...SE Asian Rosewood/Lutz do this again!!!" Anyone who can keep themselves from that bad pun while ordering a second guitar from us is definitely a man without peer.

We're looking forward to using this new-to-us species of Dalbergia. It has a sweet fragrance that definitely earns the name Rosewood. Rich and beautiful, we can't wait to see it under finish. I think the other design elements Tom has chosen will be equally attractive.

"New Frissons of Gladness" may be the title of the follow up to my memoir "9 Miles from Looneyville" based upon my early life. We love your enthusiastic vernacular Steve. I like your new Eclipse.

We hope you enjoy this build.
OH DAGNABBIT....Now I don't think I can get to sleep tonight. How the heck did I miss that opportunity. Ryan you win out for sure. I am humiliated. I feel like such a loser for missing that pun right there for the world to see. I would go back and change the title, but that would be like stealing the theory of relativity from Einstein. You my friend win the title of the punster of the luthier universe. The plaque is in the mail and lutz hope I can step up my game as this thread moves on. I will end this post as I don't want to string it along and stick my neck out any further, so I will try to fine tune my posts in the future and try to fill in any holes that may arise in the build and finish strong by polishing my techniques.