View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallboard View Post
Well, I certainly hope the positive posts in this thread were not all the "paid for" type as I pulled the trigger after reading this thread and purchased a pre-viewed course for $99. I'm hoping for the best!!

Cheers,
Mark
LOL, I'm like Fallboard, I was a little hesitant. But I did my own un-scientific research just now. I looked at the names of the people on this thread who gave positive "reviews" of the package, and they have all been here long enough that I doubt they could be shills. The only name I really recognized was Broadus' because I've seen him post a number of times. But some of the others have been here several years as well. I think one has been here 10 yrs.
Based on my obviously excellent research , I too ordered the "pre-viewed" course, and look forward to a great learning experience.
Throughout my life, I've learned one thing...........I ain't an organizer. I need guidance on things like this and on building guitars. So the structure of this course should help a bunch.
Glad to see this topic, as I've been wondering where to go, who to see, what to do about playing better and better.
I can strum with Travis Tritt, Vern Gosdin, Charlie Daniels, and Waylon, but I want to be good enough to play a song and have folks recognize it even if I'm not singing.
Thanks guys,
Bob