View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnyf View Post
Johnny, try again. It's been brought to the moderators attention and supposedly it's fixed. I've been permanently logged on for years, so my aged memory would not allow me to bring up the particulars of registering, but I think the answer to the question "what's the forum about?" is "ukulele". Post if this works. Moderator would like to know if they've fixed the problem. Great forum btw, so don't give up, it's the AGF, or Mandolin Cafe of ukulele info.
Hi Bunnyf, Please tell the moderators that the problem is not fixed, maybe worse.

I did sign up and they did send me a letter saying so. I clicked on the required link and it took me to the underground and a message there said, I was fully registered, go ahead and sign in. I tried to sign in, however each time I got a message back saying I had the incorrect user name. I then sent the underground a letter, a reply to the recent letter they had sent to me. No answer to date.

Today I tried to sign in using my e-mail address. They rejected me stating that they had no such e-mail address on file. Unbelievable.

I signed up as johnnysmash with monkeyfist as my password. I am on e-mail as [email protected].

If you or anyone else can help, please do so. You may even sign me up and let me know it went through because I am at a loss as to what to do next unless I just forget it.

Almanza 401 Mate
Classical

Ventura 12 string V17, now
a 6 string Lap Guitar.

Kala Baritone Ukulele

Melokia, Solid Acacia Tenor Ukulele

Yamaha Guitalele GL1

Yamaha CS40 Classical