View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 09:41 AM

I just ordered a Kala KA-BE Mahogany Baritone Ukulele from Amazon.com. They, in my opinion, are anything besides user friendly. Many ukuleles they sell will not ship to Thailand but they do not tell you until you are placing your order. Then you have to go back and either find a company that will deliver to Thailand or pick another model of ukulele. I did that song and dance 4 or 5 times tonight. Then when I got the ukulele ordered my confirmation orders says "delivery date pending". Hope I am still around when it arrives. The Kala ukulele that I ordered only costs $199.99. But my final bill came to $384.58. Shipping plus, taxes, and an import fee of $58.92.

I think I need to educate myself on shipping, import fee, etc. and learn all about ordering direct from factories if I start getting the desire for a better ukulele. I do not think I could order again from Amazon. I only pushed through this time because I want a ukulele sometime in the near future.

I do not know what is the problem with the underground. I enrolled and they sent me an e-mail saying that I was accepted. I clicked on the link they provided and then they told me I was all set to go. Just log in. Problem is that when I try to log in they tell me I have the incorrect user name. I am using the user name that they have in their mail and that I picked. I went back to my e-mail box and replied to that e-mail they send me. There was a place to click in the letter and tell them the problem. I did that last week but still no reply.

Almanza 401 Mate
Classical

Ventura 12 string V17, now
a 6 string Lap Guitar.

Kala Baritone Ukulele

Melokia, Solid Acacia Tenor Ukulele

Yamaha Guitalele GL1

Yamaha CS40 Classical