Old 05-15-2020, 04:52 AM
Music soothes the soul!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treenewt View Post
Love it! Such a cool build Dennis!
Glad to have you following along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodahdoug View Post
What a beautiful guitar Dennis. I'm looking forward to hearing your impressions and maybe a sound clip after you've played her awhile.
I will give it a shot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ VanSandt View Post
That's a real stunner, Dennis! I love the piano key nut and saddle - who would have thought nut and saddle pics would be so much fun? I know you are going to enjoy the heck out of this one!
Stan
Indeed I am! Really looking forward to see her finished up this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eire View Post
The McEnglish professor will permit appropriation of the noun "luthier" to be converted into a heretofore unknown adjectival form. Heck, if James Joyce could invent words, why can't Rodger?!

A second on the Howard Wood Polish and Conditioner, btw.

Just a gorgeous guitar all around, Dennis. Tim's put a lot of extra elbow grease into this one, it looks like. Always catches my breath to see a polished guitar with wood shavings all around during the drilling for the Gotohs and the K&K. I'm just glad I wasn't in Morral when Tim was doing that to my guitars! Crossing my fingers we have a McJam so I can see and hear this one. Impressive. Thanks so much for bringing us along on the ride!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodger View Post
Thanks for having my back, Kurt!
I am so looking forward to the next McJam, whenever it occurs, so you guys can give this guitar an audition. I truly believe it will be something special!

Look forward to seeing you both!