View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 11:40 AM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulzoom View Post
Personally, I have never seen the need for fold up guitars. I have traveled with both a parlor and OM and since the overhead storage bins are long and narrow they have always fit for me as long as I put it in a gig bag. That includes smaller regional jets.
Wow, good for you...but not my experience. In recent years I've never had anything but "grief" when it comes to traveling with a guitar. Maybe it was the airline I frequent, or the number of people on the plane, or...who knows...?? All I know now is it won't be a future issue for me regardless of the plane, airline, or traffic count. I've always thought of a guitar as an item I would love to have with me but not necessarily essential to my travel experience since I don't make my living with it. With this little "Overhead", it can come along every time as part of my normal 'gear'. One bag to carry that get's every thing I need on-board in one tidy package...I call that ingenious . Did I mention the back-pack part of this? I think i forgot to mention that the bag ALSO has shoulder straps built in... keeps one hand free at the baggage counter for my garment bag and my ESSENTIAL Golf club travel case

I think they thought of everything! Now if I could only fit my Golf clubs in this little bag also lol

Woody (aka: Mike)

FOR SALE: Kinnaird Brazilian!!