View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rllink View Post
Put me in the no haircut crew. The last time I had hair this long was in 1978. I have also grown a beard but I tend to it obsessively. I don't think I'm going to get a haircut even when I can. I mean, it took me a year to get it this long.

I work from home and pretty much set my own schedule. I've actually been getting a lot of work done. I'm also a piddler. I can turn a three hour job around home into a three day job. I used to not start because I knew it would take me so long and I don't like to start things and not finish them. But I seem to have three days to do a three hour job these days. So I've done a lot of little projects that I wouldn't have done.

I do miss travelling though.
LOL. I resemble that remark. I think we have to set a definition for "long hair" though. For me it's when it touches my nose. I've never had hair touch my back. I have a sort of a "reverse mullet."

BTW, my wife offered to cut my hair months ago. Ain't gonna happen. She's jealous of how thick my hair is and is petty enough to point out every gray hair she finds.

PS: I was getting pretty good at the "honey do" list when I had big projects but after January I've been mired in nickle and dime things that I'm finding ways to put off. With my wife working from home and on constant conference calls I have received various noise complaints. Naturally, the one big project now is getting her double doors for her "office."