View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 07:47 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1neeto View Post
9rs vs Ravens is a pretty straight forward prediction. But to me, as great as Jackson is, he has yet to experience what the post season is. He might show up, but I think it’s more likely he’s going to choke. I think the real danger this post season is Mahomes. after a great last season, he made it to the playoffs and lost to Brady in overtime. He now has the experience, and the drive. And of course, you can never write off the Patriots in the post season.

On the NFC side, things are way more unpredictable. Yeah, the 9rs had a great season, but the Seahawks are looking great, and you can never write off Rodgers in the post season, and there’s also the Saints.

That play developed like a slo-mo car accident. Easily one of the greatest football plays in history.
The Saints are in the playoffs but the only chance for home field advantage (as long as they beat the Panthers today) is if the Seahawks beat the 49ers tonight (a realistic probability) and Detroit beats the Packers (an unrealistic probability).

Go Saints (and Seahawks and Tigers)!
Kostal 12 Fret OMC (German Spruce/Koa)
Rainsong APSE 12 Fret (Carbon Fiber)
Taylor 812ce-N 12 fret (Sitka/EIR Nylon)