View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibpicker View Post
I had my first trying to send back a Guild 1212. I've only found mostly helpful people to deal with, and boy, did I ever get dud sales person that I would call a "know it all blow hard" for lack of a better term.

I told the so called sales engineer that I posted on the AGF about the problem and maybe get some tips on how to fix it, and he said "don't do that because they don't know what their doing here." Really? With all the guitar builders etc. here and they don't know what their doing? Nope, they don't.

Can you imagine how much business this forum sends Sweetwater? I've bought gear and the Guild 1212 from them because of referrals from this forum, and for him to use a broad brush like that was just too much.

I suggested I ship it back no earlier than Fri. to avoid the bad freezing weather, and possibly the guitar being stored in a sub 0 building might wipe it out, and his response was "why would you care if it doesn't effect you"? Unbelievable!

I fixed it myself, so I called to let them know I won't be shipping it back and got a nice and normal guy named Clif and told that because of this other guy I might not be using them in the future. He apologized profusely, but it still left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth.
YES!! That fireball candy I had to spit out, I lost taste for a day after that hell ball. [emoji23]