View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Kinnaird View Post
Chris is one of my best Texas-lutherie buds, and I'm quite familiar with his work.
That said, he never ceases to surprise me with his artistry and inventiveness.
Your rosette is a case in point--how does he think this stuff up?
This will be fun to watch, and you will have fun owning this! Congrats!

Steve
Thanks, Steve! And you're right, when he send me the rosette design, I was actually asking me the same question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitars44me View Post
Very cool axe you have coming.
I would sure like to find out about the adjustable neck mechanism!
Anything idiot proof is right up my alley. Haha

Paul
Yes, their system is the best. I think they used it from the beginning, and have improved it over the years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkoehler1 View Post
Looks fantastic, can't wait to see it.

One thing I would consider, if I were to do another, is some sort of access hatch to get into the guitar, for future repairs, pick up installs, etc. I wonder if you have considered this. I know it adds complexity, and I don't have any good ideas on how to execute it. I just know that sometimes you want to get into the guitar, and it is harder to do so with the offset soundhole. In your case it looks like offset soundholes, which will look awesome but will preclude reaching into the guitar.

Just a thought.

TK
Good thought, and indeed all Lamehorse guitars have an access panel, as has been said. The panels usually look as stunning as the rest of the guitar.

Your guitar looks beautiful. What is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ VanSandt View Post
I think Lamehorse always has an access panel, and usually one as creative and visually appealing as the soundhole. Check out the website: really gorgeous and unusual guitars.

https://lamehorse.net/saddle-pal
Indeed they have.