View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 07:56 PM
Get off my lawn kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreF View Post
Thanks Barry.
I do have a Soundcloud account, so the file is uploaded at the Souncloud site and I have the url link to share it.
My problem is displaying that as a Soundcloud file into a forum post, where you can just click on it, like you have it. It keeps telling me my Soundcloud supplied file isn't a valid url:

Like YouTube files, it must have to do with the actual file info that is wrapped around the Soundcloud icon above. It doesn't seem to require the same kind of truncating that YouTube files need in order to display.
What is the trick to getting the file to show up?
Do you have to alter the url file content info in some way before wrapping it up using the forum Soundcloud icon?

It's no big deal. The file is an old analog one that I converted over to digital. So, the audio is not the greatest. On top of that, it's an MP3, so it's super compressed as you mentioned.
My point was just to show you that plugging in directly into the mixer with essentially a nylon string electric guitar, really does work. It doesn't sound like a classical, but it has its own character, which I happened to like.
Like this..... Quote my post to see what I did. You have to select "Share" under the tune and then copy the full link and then paste it here and wrap it in the soundcloud tags. You were close, but somehow something got messed up. The "share" info I got from your tune is different than the one you posted. Look at after the "si="

If you make the tune downloadable I can clean up that vacuum cleaner background you have going on there.

My SoundCloud page

Avalon L-320C, Guild D-120, Martin D-16GT, McIlroy A20, Pellerin SJ CW

Cordobas - C5, Fusion 12 Orchestra, C12, Stage Traditional

Alvarez AP66SB, Seagull Folk

Aria {Johann Logy}: