View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 03:17 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Wong View Post
Woah.... may I be the first here to give all 7 of you a hearty congratulations!! This is quite a feat and achievement, and very much deserved, which resonates throughout the luthier community to bring light to all the amazing work you guys generate out of your humble workshops. Congratulations again!!
Thanks so much Marcus ... it's definitely a project near and dear to our hearts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil1 View Post
Congrats to such a fabulous group of builders. This is a wonderful Canadian project, celebrating a great group of Canadian instrument makers.

I'm just a hobby builder, but take a lot of pride in being a very small twig on such an amazing Canadian lutherie family tree - finding my connection to that tree via my informal mentor Allan Beardsell, who studied with Sergie, who studied with Jean.

I love that this is being celebrated in Canada. Linda, thanks so much for initiating!!
Thanks Phil ... very much appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ VanSandt View Post
That's super exciting! I so wish I could go to the show, but I'll settle for watching the film when I get the chance. Congratulations all around!
Thanks SJ ... the documentary should be a hoot to watch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by runamuck View Post
What a great thing!
Thanks runamuck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drplayer View Post
This is an incredible project! I spoke with Linda about it for a bit this weekend at the Artisan Guitar Show, and she is so enthusiastic about it! She had some pictures with her of the guitar you are all working on together...truly amazing work! I'll be watching with anticipation for your updates...
Thanks for taking the time to watch this thread!