View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverSteve View Post
Hopefully Slothead's post was intended to elicit reaction but, if not, thank goodness Stevie Wonder, Jeff Healey, Rick Allen, Doc Watson, Tony Melendez, Beethoven, Ray Charles, Ronnie Milsap.....(and many others).......... didn't surrender to a little adversity.
Hi...Slothead56 here.

My post was intended to be frivolous and lighthearted. My intended sarcasm did not show through. It obviously was a bad choice on a Friday afternoon.

I did not meant to demean, degrade or otherwise cast aspersions on any ones ability to overcome significant physical conditions or handicaps. I have many, many friends that face true physical hardships everyday from long term medical conditions or struggles they are having right now with treatments for various ailments, including cancer. Their struggle is real.

I apologize should I have offended anyone or caused anyone to think poorly of me or my “complaint”.

It is true that I can’t wrap my thumb. It has not caused me to stop playing and performing for the past 45 years. I only hope everyone is as fortunate as I to enjoy this hobby/avocation as much as I do.