View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 01:25 PM
Charter Member

Default Traded : Masterclass Breedlove King Koa -

This guitar has been traded.

I'm not the first person on this forum to say they never intended to sell a guitar they then listed for sale. Here goes: I am the first and only owner of this handsome and like-new Masterclass Breedlove King Koa guiatr. The top is Select Western Red Cedar and the back and sides are gorgeous Select Koa. The body is concert size with soft cutaway and the top purfling and soundhold rosette are abalone. 25.5 scale with 20 frets - 14 clear of the body. Bloodwood fingerboard and body binding, 4 9/16" body depth, 1 3/4" nut, bone nut and saddle, ebony fingerboard and tuner buttons, exotic mermaid inlay. Comes with a Deluxe Breedlove case that has seven gold buckets that all function properly.

This stunning guitar excels at finger style play and it holds up well to moderate strumming. Very clean, like-new condition, with no scuffs, marks or finish imperfections. Straight grained cedar top and glowing Koa back and sides with narrow band of sapwood showing in the middle of the back where the woods bookmark.

My limited playing ability has never done justice to an instrument of this quality. As a consequence it looks like it arrived last week from the Breedlove shop. I'm offering it here on the AGF for $3795 before listing it on Reverb.

Attachment 62096

Attachment 62097

Attachment 62098

I will add some additional photos of the Koa back ASAP. Please ignore what appears to be marks in the photos posted below. I'm not sure why they are there because there are no marks on the guitar.

Attachment 62099

Attachment 62100

Attachment 62101
Taylor 714ce; Wechter/Scheerhorn square neck reso; Gibson TG-25, HP665; Rockbridge 000 Custom BZ; Guild DS-240, F112; Martin HD-28, J-40, D-15SS; Northwood L-00; Regal resonator; Furch Vintage 3 OM-SR; Larrivee L-03W; Gretsch resonator; Mackenzie/Marr Ian Tyson;

Last edited by norseman; 10-29-2021 at 04:15 AM.