View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklotz View Post
Yea, sure. Just plain ol' black carbon, gotoh 510's and a baggs anthem. I didn't want to go in too deep until I see how much I will like it. The upgrade I really wanted was a custom neck crave, but that was $750, and I figure I can sell this one and order another custom down the road if I take to it. Worst case, I have 10 days to return it if need be. But I doubt I will, judging from everything I researched beforehand.
Congratulations! Sounds like you bought a standard model, otherwise, the return policy wouldn't apply. I'm curious about the return policy: "We are happy to offer a refund if the instrument is unsuitable within 10 days of receipt of your order. The instrument must be in as new condition and original packaging."

Does this imply that Emerald must be physically "in receipt" of the returned instrument within 10 calendar days of the customer's receipt of the shipment?

Another question on the warranty. Just curious: "Emerald does not warranty the playability of an instrument whose ‘action’ is lower than the factory standard or whose string gauge is different than the factory standard."

Since the "action" and "string gauge" aren't included in the product specifications, that I can see, what standard is applied here?