View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemoman View Post
Really love this shot showing how the rosette and the soundport tie together so well! Getting exciting now, eh Tom?
Thanks Nemoman, I feel the same, I think that is going to turn out to be a great feature on the guitar...yes very exciting, but then I think soon I will be in the same boat as you, the long wait for finishing....anguish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Wong View Post
Grrrrrr. I know I have my Michaud "Lucky Tree" but I still hate you because this is such a beauty!!! I can't wait till it is completed and starts making music with the amount of love attention Steve has put into it, it is bound to sound beautiful.
Thanks Marcus, I really think so as well. It will be a looker for sure, but I think people may underestimate the great sound from Steve's guitars, I expect a powerful bass and sustain for a week with wonderful overtones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by invguy921 View Post
WOW! Tom, this guitar ROCKS without any finish!!!!!!! When this gets a little shine, oh my goodness!! LOVE THIS!!
Thanks so much. I agree with you, I can't wait to see the paua accents explode with some shine!!!