View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbone View Post
It was a trade in. He did no such thing as seeking it out intentionally as a bad example...lol

Having said this, I agree with your assessment that the action not being ideal is a bit unfair...fair point...
Fair enough, but we don't know what he had up his sleeve.

Perhaps he did not consciously source a poorly suited Taylor for the comparison but he certainly took advantage of the happy coincidence of one dropping into his lap. A man of some knowledge of set-ups and their bearing on sound, he knew exactly what he was doing by using the poorly set up Taylor for the comparison. If I read his smugness correctly, he seemed happy to run with the deception; especially by his body language and reference to his personal status and clout by representing himself in a somewhat incoherent channeling of Bourgeois.

BTW, I'm not a Taylor shill so by no means or intent am I using this man's example of business acumen to defend the brand against his self-defense posturing. He's a perfect example of people who live in glass houses.

I'm sure the Eastman line-up is a solid product. This video is nothing about comparing products as it is a single man defending himself against a previous onslaught from viewers of his previous video. He sets that up very clearly and spends the lion's share of his time in personal damage control. I think he thinks the video exonerated him but any keen eye will only bury him deeper.