View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 08:26 AM
Charter Member

I’ve had a beard almost constantly since I could grow one. I don’t know why I had or wanted one initially. Over time I occasionally just had a mustache or goatee, but mostly a beard. Two or three times I was briefly clean shaven and during those times I noticed my mouth is about the size of a dime - really really small. Dentists hate me because it’s really hard to get in there to work. I attribute my mostly poor singing to that too - ever notice how many really great singers have huge wide mouths? In any case, I didn’t like the look of that tiny mouth in the middle of my face and facial hair framing it makes it much less apparent. So I’ve pretty much always had facial hair and usually a full beard. I think the last time I had less than a full beard was about five or six years ago when I briefly went with a shaved head and I cut my beard down to a goatee. But the head shaving didn’t last and I’ve had a full beard since…

-Ray