View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 06:14 PM

Thanks Larry for finding that post, I actually read through that thread and just didn't realize the user was from Malaysia.

The Eva-Dry dehumidifier is actually at the top of my list right now for my design. I need a small unit that can fit in the 12" deep wall cabinet and that doesn't give off too much heat. The problem that I have is with the small water tank as I think mine will accumulate much more water while I'm away at work than this can hold. I think an easy modification to drill a hole into the tank and build a hose drain that leads outside of the case into either a larger tank or directly into a house drain.

Really appreciate all the info from the AGF users, with every post I read, I'm slowing changing my design and it's getting better and better! I'm now onto the following:

- 4' x 8' x 1' dimension
- 1" x 12" peices as frame structure
- 1/2" Plywood for the back
- 1/8" x 4' x 4' Plexi-glass or clear PVC sheet for the front doors with weather strip lining to seal
- Normal horizontally opening doors that will remain closed instead of vertical doors that will be latched open to the ceiling
- Fiberglass resin to coat/seal the interior
- Carpeting to line the interior
- Eva-Dry dehumidifier with a hose drain modification
- String Swing Rail System to allow for space adjustment
- No lighting as there's strip lighting in the room right in front of the wall where this will be installed, plus, don't want additional heat in the cabinet

If there are any other suggestions I'd be greatly appreciative!
Thanks again!

Joe