View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 07:22 AM

I’m envious. Those seats must’ve cost a chunk of change. The best I can do is the nosebleed section with all the season ticket yinzers whenever the price is right on Stub Hub. We got lower bowl seats when my father in law came up from Florida to be reintroduced to Pittsburgh winters and topography. The seats weren’t bad but obviously your son has better means than I.

Personally, I’d love seats right behind the penalty box or the bench. When the Pens were in New York some Rangers fan roasted Crosby so well that even Sid was laughing. One was that he was the third toughest Canadian - after Celine Dion and Avril Levine. After the game Sid gave the guy a signed hockey stick that read “take it easy on me next time!”

Anyway, I have 3 weeks to save up. The Pens are out west and won’t have a home game until then. Hopefully Aston-Reese (hand injury sustained in a fight) and Hornqvist (puck to the face) are healed up by then.