View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Pattis View Post
If you fully believe this, I have a bridge for sale in NY...
I do believe it...I use them.....

Larry, I like everyone else respect the heck out of you and know you know your stuff and my reply is in no way intended to be disrespectful to you, but there is no need to try to make us look like idiots with your comments, because we disagree with you...

Those who disagree have been belittled by your comments. IF I didn't believe in the guitar I wouldn't have bought it.

So please instead of belittling us or looking down on us...maybe educate us in a respectful way..I don't disagree that some would like a truss rod for whatever reason they have, But for those of us who bought CA guitars bought them because we knew they didn't have a truss rod as well as other reasons...I have had one of my CA"s for some time and the only "maintenance" I've had to do to them was change strings...
But I also see and understand your point of view on the issue of a truss rod.

Like I said you're a respected person around here and I've learned a few things from your posts, but there is no reason to disrespect some of us...I admitted I am not knowledgeable on the technical side or the science of guitar making, but I do know how to thoroughly inspect a guitar to my liking.
Fender 52 RI Tele
Fender 50th Anniversary Tele
Gibson 2009 Les Paul Traditional
Gibson 2012 Les Paul 70's Tribute
Nord Electro 3 73
Yamaha Moxf
Dr.Z Stang Ray [Head]
Dr.Z Carmen Ghia [Head]
ZWreck cab
Dr.Z 1x12 Cab
---------------------------
Sheldon Road

Last edited by MuzicMaKen; 07-25-2010 at 09:38 PM.