View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtheaxe View Post
Ah...there it is. Nice...is yours in this Trampas Green (I think that's what they call it) color as well? I think PRS is very particular about their QC, even on their imports...hard to go wrong there.
Yes! Trampas Green! I love it!

Interestingly, when first saw the color, I wondered if they made it in a more "traditional" finish...such as an antique violin. But the more I saw that green color, the more it grew on me. I think it is beautiful if not understated and blends nicely with the maple binding and the mahogany back and neck.

Also interestingly, today on my drive home from work, I went way out of my way to check out a new (to me) guitar store in Danville (Danville Music). Small shop that looks like it may do as much business giving lessons as they do selling guitars. Nice selection of electric and acoustic guitars including the PRS SE ZM in Trampas Green!

I actually got to play it a little. Beefy neck unlike anything I have ever owned. Normally, I don't like the thicker necks, but the shape and feel of the unfinished mahogany neck felt great to me!

Cannot wait until this guitar arrives next week!

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. Review to follow.