View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 11:01 AM

Default The Lehmann Woodstock Entourage

I hope many of you are planning a trip to the Woodstock Invitational Oct. 25, 2014. This is the best show of fine musical boxes anywhere and the fall colors are peak. The show is just the right size to be able to see and appreciate everything presented. Allow yourselves to be surprised and delighted and try things you normally wouldn't.
I am bringing a variety of instruments this year - two Grand Concert Model 1887s, one in Koa and one in Brazilian RW; my brand new Pearwood 12 fret 00 size offered at a great show price; the Henri Rousseau inspired wood top Jungle Banjo in tulip and cocobolo with real tiger maple bridge; an acoustic fretless bass in ovankol; an ebony ribbed back Model 2000; a Model Contempo 12 string archtop. I have heard word that there may be a Saturday appearance of "The Roycroft" Gypsy Model Manouche whose construction was documented amongst these very digital pages.
Hope to see you there but if you can't make it be sure to check my website and plan for next year! Here are a few visual tid-bits...