View Single Post
Old 11-14-2021, 08:54 AM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomB'sox View Post
Congrats on the name change and the nre branding of the name looks great. I think working under your own name changes everything. Great job.
Thanks, I'm looking forward to launching into this next phase!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitness1 View Post
I think that's a very wise move......and that's a very scrumptious set of wood!!
It sure is some pretty wood... just a bit nerve-wracking to work with at first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iim7V7IM7 View Post
Mike, you may not have known this but I am originally from Westchester County as well. Additionally, in my mind it has been Mike Kennedy guitars for years…
I didn't realize! My parents moved out west a couple of years ago so it's slowly fading into the past but a pretty special place to grow up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpinteria View Post
Hi Mike, that is unbelievable craftsmanship on that end joint. That’s so hard to do. I’ve enjoyed your threads in the past and look forward to seeing what you will do with this special wood. Thanks for bringing us along with you. Dave
Cheers, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerberguitars View Post
I really like the name card design. Looks great!
Thanks! Earlier in the year we had a builder (Graham Miller) spend a month working in our shop and he came up with the core of the idea to use an old design of mine. I had already spent a bunch of time trying to come up with new logo ideas not realizing I had basically done the hard work years ago!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theEdwinson View Post
I wish the AGF had a "Like" button. I agree. Michael Kennedy Guitars- a classy name for amazing guitars.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitars44me View Post
What Tom said! And, that wood is indeed beautiful.

Amazing join too! Almost invisible…. Nice

May your herds increase!!!
Thanks and hopefully I'll do this wood justice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarfan View Post
Congrats Mike on the new name. About time.

Look forward to seeing this Tree 00 come together.
I think it's the right call and past time I committed to making the change -- sometimes it takes a while but I get there eventually!
instagram