View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 04:54 AM

I don't play at a nursing home, I play at a community sponsored senior center that is open to the public of any age, but geared towards seniors. It's open and free to the public and we usually draw between 50-100 people. I play with about 12 other musicians at each of the two centers I play at. One of the centers is a mid sized gymnasium which can use amplification. I'm trying out different amps to see which is best suited for the gig. So far, the Rosette sounds the best, but I am open to trying out different amps. Tonight I'm planning on trying out the Katana 50, and next week the Bugera. I'd prefer to leave the Rosette at home, safe and sound and bring out a less expensive amp. We'll see.

The audience really enjoys the music and seeing the different guitars and hearing different amps. It keeps the shows interesting. Last night I even had one of my fans video taping my performance, to show her friends...so my recent purchases have paid off. Last night I played my blue Gretsch guitar and it looked fabulous on the video !! Tonight I'm playing the red 12 string Gretsch thru the Katana...
Guild F-2512 Deluxe CE
Ibanez Acoustic Bass 12 M1
Martin 12 string X Series
Harley Benton Telecaster
EVH Wolfgang

Formerly known as Martin Maniac.....

M