View Single Post
Old 04-01-2022, 10:27 AM

Default B.I.G. 3, San Antonio Tx. Sept 2-4, 2022

Please join us for the third annual B.I.G. guitar festival. This 3 day event is held in New Braunfels, Tx the first weekend in Sept. It will feature guitars made by 11 luthiers from around the world. These hand picked demonstrators will be bringing their best to show and sell. You will have time to meet each builder and talk as long as you wish over the 3 days. Plenty of quiet space in our home to try out guitars. Gerry Humphrey of Humphrey custom amps will also be at the show. He arguably builds the best acoustic amps out there. I am still working on even more for this years show so stay tuned.

The weekend also includes workshops, lessons, Friday and Saturday evening concerts by world renown players. Past players have included Michael Watts, Tony McManus, and Frog and Toad. This year we have Thomas Leeb and Frog and Toad for Saturday and Friday's performer is still being kept a secret, but he has toured with Taylor Swift, Fiona Apple, and Mumford and Sons! He is a fantastic acoustic player to say the least.

We also include a Texas catered BBQ, a Sunday Brunch with bloody and mimosa bars, a local food truck on Friday as well as water, soda, beer, wine, and whisky throughout the weekend.

Spouses and children are welcome as well. A lot of activities are here for families in the New Braunfels area and the Hill Country, a destination all on its own.

Please reach out to TomB'sox via PM with any questions or to reserve a spot. It is a great weekend full of music, friends, guitars, food, drink and Tx hospitality. Don't miss it.

Last edited by TomB'sox; 04-11-2022 at 08:25 AM.