View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 08:26 AM

I thank you all for the culinary and drinking advice. Boy do I miss Car Talk, but not enough, I guess, to listen to old shows online at 99 cents a pop. Maybe some day.

What didn't work was apple slices and baking soda locked in the case for 24H. I'm pretty sure I'm dealing with the guy's deodorant as the odor is most concentrated on and near the edges and side. Those anti-persp fragrances really hang on.

I did make a good dent in it's intensity by using a couple drops of 'Fast Orange' non-petrol hand cleaner rubbed in with a soft cotton cloth, then removed first with a dry rag and a slightly damp Mr Clean Magic Eraser. A touch of lemon oil and a seat out on the lawn chair catching a breeze.

So now we got cooking & drinking tips, plus housekeeping product advice.

The back (armpit area) binding now seems to have a localized stronger concentration, but I won't give up. I'm more susceptible because I've used mostly fragrance free everything since forever.

I notoriously prattle about liking only small guitars, but when I read up on the pre-'95, pre-T(echnology) D16s, I went hunting and found this great guitar. There aren't that many out there on the market. Nice deep bod voice, BK. (I unsubscribed from topics on the Gib Forum because I got tired of having to delete the mass fake posts and Asian language spam assaults. Greetings to you, oh mighty finger style blues master. I'll have to check in to see what clips you've been posting.

Coffee masks, but won't absorb. If I have to go to the ozone...so be it. I've breathed in much worse and I ain't dead yet.

'36 Gibson L00, '50 J50
'63 Guild F30
Martins- '07 OM-21, '19 0-18,
'99 00015S 12 Fret Hog