View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 09:48 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankmcr View Post
And by the way surveys show the 130 kph is routinely exceeded.
Does not change the fact that 80 MPH is the advised speed limit. And it is completely irrelevant as to weather an advertised top speed is 250 or 100

Quote:
And by the way I didn't pick 250 mph on any arbitrary basis, I picked it because Tesla advertises it as the Roadster's top speed.
What else is questioning 250 and not questioning 100 top speed , but an arbitrary choice ?

This is becoming circular given I did answer your original question. There are in fact all kinds of "places on the planet" where you could drive 250 and yet that is still not the point of the ability to do so in a performance car. Is there something unclear about this simple fact ?
Of course it is patently obvious that in practical terms someone would probably not be able to utilize the entire performance capability of such a car , so what ? practical is not the point . Most of us will never utilize the entire performance capability of the guitar/s we own and play, what does that matter ?

KevWind at Soundcloud

KevWind at YouYube
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...EZxkPKyieOTgRD

System :
Studio system Avid Carbon interface , PT Ultimate 2023.12 -Mid 2020 iMac 27" 3.8GHz 8-core i7 10th Gen ,, Ventura 13.2.1

Mobile MBP M1 Pro , PT Ultimate 2023.12 Sonoma 14.4

Last edited by KevWind; 01-20-2019 at 08:32 AM.