View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nootis View Post
John, I clicked on the link to your article and read through the first day of your experience so far. I'll return to finish how your journey turned out when I'm not so tired. I will say though that your words so eloquently describe how my experience has been thus far. I especially loved reading about your initial goal... "I’ve set a modest goal: folks should be able to recognize our joint creation, even if they shudder upon examining the details". For this reason, I never even thought about bringing this build to BIGer. However, I must say, with my zany binding scheme, this guitar is definitely recognizable. So it got me thinking, if I were following this thread I'd like to see it too. What do you say Vasu and John? Lets take over at least a coffee table! Tom, have we gotten your attention yet? At the very least, let us sign the back of the poster, and not in dry erase!
Yes, bring your guitar to big!

I've taken my guitar to several guitar shows: Woodstock, Artisan in PA, and the Memphis show. My luthier friends, including Linda Manzer, Ervin Somogyi, John Slobod, etc. have played and commented on it. That experience has been great fun.