View Single Post
Old 03-31-2016, 08:21 PM

The L13 is really fun to play. I have a 2014 model and chose to get it without electronics. I use it mostly for finger style as my X20 is a great strummer. I like the size and the volume that comes out of that little guitar. I would describe it as something like a small Gibson in sound and size but yet nothing like one. The three sound ports give it a soundscape that I have never heard on another acoustic. I mostly get a blast from the port on the side, but the hollow neck lets the treble notes come out in interesting ways. It's definitely a keeper. I am playing other guitars (and other instruments), but I don't intend to part with my L13. My 10 year old already wants to take it on tour as his acoustic guitar when he puts his band together.

I went by the shop a few years ago and checked out everything that was available there as I was considering a uke at the time. Joe's instruments are all amazing, but the L13 is my top choice though I really would still like to take their uke home with me too.