View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 07:45 PM
AGF Sponsor

Thank you for saying so, Tom, and you are most welcome.

I sent out the announcement today for the next meeting of Northern California Association of Luthiers. Some of my AGF readers are in the Bay Area and may be interested, so I include it here as well:

NCALarians,
Today in November 12, 2018, and next Sunday, November 18, 2018, we have been invited to hold our semi-monthly regular meeting at Hill Guitars in Felton, CA. Our host will be Kenny Hill, assisted by his staff, including Maggie Kling who actually facilitated this; thank you, Maggie. There will be parking and signage to direct us to it, so keep an eye out. Kenny has hosted meeting in the past and has a very professional operation which is focused on nylon strung guitars, both classical/traditional, and hybrid contemporary. VERY interesting stuff, IMO. Kenny will do a presentation, I believe, as well as giving a shop tour.

While the meeting is technically from 2 pm through 5 pm, arrive an hour early and spend some time hanging with the crew, eating and drinking (please contribute snack/drinks), and selling/buying lutherie oriented whatever (wood and tools, for instance). There will be new persons introductions, some business talk, show and tell (bring and share), and then Kenny. If you want a guaranteed seat, please bring one.

Maggie's note:
The address is 7362 Hwy 9 in Felton. We will have signs on highway 9 directing to where the workshop is and parking will have to be wherever they can find whether it be on the street or in the back of the workshop.

Be there or question your viability,

Bruce, the prez