View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 09:22 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iim7V7IM7 View Post
Congrats Eric.... Are you coming to Artisan this year?
I was thinking about it. It's about 2.5 hours from me so not too far! Depends how the baby progresses, but it could be real fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmat View Post
Nice Eric! I look forward to hearing you play it. The DC area jam is now a must do!
Thanks John! This guitar is pretty amazing. I'm excited for you to play it to hear your thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickRundall View Post
Awesome! Very happy for you Eric. Congratulations to you, Karan and the guitar! Looking forward to hearing about your experiences with it. What a stunner!
Nick, I'm having a lot of fun playing it. My wife continues to say how its the prettiest top she's seen on my guitars

I've played the guitar for a few hours already and it continues to amaze me for such a young guitar. There is tremendous bass, great overtones, and is a harmonic monster. I'll post a review hopefully sooner than later, but of course I don't want to get carried away by the honeymoon period. Lets just say that I am very Very impressed at what Karan is doing! I also hear that his queue continues to grow. Time to get on his list (or at least reach out to him)!

Just for fun, a few pictures next to my Kostals

Beside Kostal Mod-D

Beside the Kostal OM

Bigfoot Sighting at 11 o'clock!

Omega Braz MJ, 2011 Omega MJ Braz Baritone
Ryan Cathedral ABW/Bosnian
Build thread: 2011 Kostal Mod D Brazilian/German
Build thread: 2019 Kostal MDW Brazilian/German
Build thread:2019 Bigfoot Mod D