View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 10:15 AM

I highly recommend David Iannone of Morgan guitars in North Vancouver.

https://www.morganguitars.com/

What I like about his guitars is they are good strummers with strong bass and clear mids and highs. His quality of workmanship is very high.

I have this concert model CCQMH from David and it is one of my favorite and best sounding guitars.

Morgan (7).jpg Morgan (20).jpg

From his website: "Attached to his North Vancouver home, at the foot of Mount Seymour, just walking distance to Burrard Inlet, David is humbled by the fact that he is able to create each guitar in his one person work shop which, he has built from the ground up since 1985.

To keep the hours and costs down while sustaining impeccable craftsmanship, David has dedicated years to reinventing the design of his workshop, making the process extremely efficient. After three decades, he considers it a dance where no movement is wasted.

Over the years he has had some company–three shop dogs and one free roaming budgie. In and out whenever they pleased, his children grew up watching him work while doing their homework on the table saw top and drawing on his shop walls."