View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 08:43 PM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmh1 View Post
Oh this Luna... Given that she was in someone's arms for most of the weekend at Tom's BIG event, I'm so surprised she's here. I think the only time she sat on her stand was during the concerts!

And there's a reason.... the tone on this instrument is amazing and it's so comfortable with that bevel. It's also just gorgeous! As I told you, my bum right shoulder has me limited to buying smaller guitars right now, but this Luna is something.... I can still hear the tone if I think about it!

Someone is going to get a special instrument with this one!

beth
Thank you Beth. One of the joys that I find in building guitars, is to be able to hear them being played by other people. Just as every person has their own personality...each personality colors the manner in which each guitar speaks while being played by the person.
I truly enjoyed hearing your personality color this guitar each and every time that you played it, and I look forward to the day that our paths cross again.

Joel

‘17 Two Hands Guitar Co.
0000/Auditorium, Sitka/Indonesian RW

‘93 Taylor 712 (I spent 20 years trying to convince the owner to sell me this guitar)

‘95 Taylor Limited Edition GAWS (I traded my Gibson J-200 for this guitar in ‘95)

TWO HANDS GUITARS