View Single Post
Old 11-20-2021, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
Great to hear from you, too.

Some day I'll tell you about John letting me play through his 4 Seasons guitars before the Metropolitan Museum of Art exhibited them. What a day.
I look forward to hearing that story and as for the rest, stay strong and be kind to yourself. We must catch up soon. Can we aim for a call this coming week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwills57 View Post
Hey, Michael--Looks like you're going to get a beautiful guitar. I've listened to quite a few Casimi Guitars sound clips, which were all wonderful. Seems like quite a modern, open, resonant, lush voice, in a good way. I was just wondering and have been a bit curious of whatever became of your fingerstyle archtop journey. Weren't you having a guitar built by the Canadian luthier Thierry Andre? Has the journey been completed, interrupted, cancelled? Any news you can share? Thanks and Best, Jack
Thank you Jack! Modern, open, lush, resonant - these are defining characteristics of the Casimi sound and I will go further into that as we go along. You're right about the Thierry Andre guitar - I will update in a video soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Pattis View Post
Oh, man.

[emoji171][emoji898]��[emoji122]
Ha! Thank you Larry!

In the meantime, is it even official until you change your lock screen?

Luthier Stories
YouTube
iTunes
Instagram

Guitars by Jason Kostal, Strings by Elixir, Gefell Mics and a nail buffer.

Last edited by Michael Watts; 11-20-2021 at 04:25 AM.