View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 04:12 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Womack View Post
I took delivery of a tube combo amp that was really, really well-packed. The sender removed all the tubes and rolled them in bubble wrap. He wrapped the speaker and then filled the open combo with peanuts. Then he put it in the box and filled the whole box with peanuts.

When I opened the box, accumulated static caused the peanuts to crawl up my arms to my shoulders. I peeled them off and tried again, but the silly peanuts simply adhered and climbed my arms again. It was actually sort of creepy. Finally I thwarted them by rinsing my hands and arms before handling. I had to go back and moisten my hands and arms until I was finished emptying box and amp.

Bob
Those are not packing peanuts, those were disguised alien bots, they were sampling your DNA to see if you're worth abduction , luckily you must have failed if you're still around to post about it. The new ones that can jump through the air and onto you, are the new T-1000 models

KevWind at Soundcloud

KevWind at YouYube
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...EZxkPKyieOTgRD

System :
Studio system Avid Carbon interface , PT Ultimate 2023.12 -Mid 2020 iMac 27" 3.8GHz 8-core i7 10th Gen ,, Ventura 13.2.1

Mobile MBP M1 Pro , PT Ultimate 2023.12 Sonoma 14.4