View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 12:38 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin1884 View Post
Have to thank you all for the perfect Christmas gift idea..... for me! Told the wife about it. She said order it, I’ll put a couple of pieces I’m no longer using up for sale to help with the cost. Cindy performs with me on vocals and guitar, so we’ll post some tunes soon. Just what I needed. Ordered and delivery Wednesday! You folks are definitely enablers
Rick
I'll be looking forward to hearing what you are doing with it. I mentioned this post to my wife and she said, "I'm sorry your wife has no musical talent"... not true, she sometimes sings along when I have the guitar in the living room, but would never consider singing in public. We all have our talents: as I'm writing this, she is working on a quilting project for a Christmas gift.

In fact, she said, "Let me know when I need to be quiet," so I could record Day 6, Song 6 with the Spire. A short one, intentionally - when she is ready for a break, it is a beautiful day today... I'll have the boat ready when she's ready.

Guitar and vocal directly into the mic on the Spire; bass and electronic percussion plugged into input 1; harmony vocal on a separate track.

One more (tomorrow) to complete my goal of 7 songs in a week to get familiar with the Spire. This has been a fun addition to my music stuff.