View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP View Post
Then you came to the wrong place to discourage guitar purchases...
LOL That's for certain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklotz View Post
Congrats! I ordered an X-20 last week. Looks like we can commiserate with each other for the next 4 months
And a long 4 months that is going to be! Congrats on your X-20

Ordering the guitar was great, but what followed this morning has been a nightmare. Emerald uses Stripe as their funds processor. When I paid for my order with my credit card it was declined, a fraud alert was placed on my card, and other bells and whistles went off. Had Kevin to invoice me via PayPal and paid for it that way. Apparently my bank (in whom my credit card is through) will not allow any transactions outside of the USA. I hope it is all straightened up now! It has taken three separate chat sessions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl49 View Post
Congrats Kenny. I ordered my X30 in DEC 2019 after playing one at Kramster's house a couple of months earlier. It can be a handful if you play seated with the guitar on the left thigh like I do, but what a killer tone!! The X30 is my only guitar that I can comfortably play for any length of time while sitting on my right thigh (shoulder injuries). A buddy of mine who built his own Martin D28 clone rarely plays that one anymore, favoring his veneered X30. They are that good.....
I'm certainly looking forward to it and I completely understand about comfortability and injuries. I have an upper back injury that I endure the pain from every day for the past 12 years. I only play guitar sitting down, but some days can only play for a few moments at a time before I have to take a break, walk around, then come back to it.